RBS PPI Claim After Trust Deed - 2019
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 31

Didi1962

6 Posts

Posted - 23 February 2021 :  14:09:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi anyone heard that RBS have lodged another appeal? Spoke to ppi team yesterday and thatís what the guy said!
Go to Top of Page

Kayak
Advanced Contributor

108 Posts

Posted - 24 February 2021 :  08:55:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I take it if they are doing this , then the last case result meant they were liable to pay out to a lot of people?
Go to Top of Page

Angibabes
Regular Contributor

17 Posts

Posted - 24 February 2021 :  13:47:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there

I got my letters last week and I phoned them up, explained to the call handler that I didn't accept the last offer due to rbs setting off. I was told if I sent my trust deed completion certificate that the payments team would take this into consideration when issuing payment.

I wonder if anyone else has been told this?
Go to Top of Page

Kayak
Advanced Contributor

108 Posts

Posted - 24 February 2021 :  22:27:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you send anything, send copies not originals.
Go to Top of Page

Kayak
Advanced Contributor

108 Posts

Posted - 25 February 2021 :  07:41:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last communication I had with them I said I needed an answer as I was in similar position to Mrs Donnelly case, and they sent a standard reply, still awaiting their legal teams advice.
Go to Top of Page

Luke4630
Advanced Contributor

146 Posts

Posted - 25 February 2021 :  10:29:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi angibabes seen your message we currently have a WhatsApp group at 17 members you are welcome to join . my email is on previous messages
Go to Top of Page

kdyguy
Regular Contributor

20 Posts

Posted - 17 March 2021 :  20:01:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wondering if anyone has had an update on RBS position?
Go to Top of Page

Didi1962

6 Posts

Posted - 18 March 2021 :  14:06:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kdyuy havenít heard anything from them other than itís with their legal team,and apparently they are awaiting results from another court case! I was assured it would be resolved in near future.
Go to Top of Page

kdyguy
Regular Contributor

20 Posts

Posted - 18 March 2021 :  19:10:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Didi1962, I got that reply over a month ago now, don't like to keep emailing RBS for updates
Go to Top of Page

Didi1962

6 Posts

Posted - 19 March 2021 :  18:19:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kdyguy I keep on at them they will get fed up and hopefully get some positive feedback. Phoned them yesterday and they said that the trust deed side of things is on hold, assuming that is because itís with the legal department. Hopefully we will hear soon.
Go to Top of Page

kdyguy
Regular Contributor

20 Posts

Posted - 29 March 2021 :  17:22:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got the reply below from an email sent last week, hopefully should hear shortly

I spoke with a member of the Legal Team last week who advised me that they were due to meet with the Executive Team last Thursday to discuss this matter. They advised:

®These meetings only take place once every three weeks, hence the further delay. Please advise anyone contacting you that we will be writing out to customers thereafter. As the customer may be aware, there were two Donnelly decisions (the Supreme Court and the Court of Session decision) which has caused a degree of complexity.®

Iím still waiting to hear back from them after last Thursdayís meeting, but as per above, as soon as there is an update on the Bankís position you will be contacted with the other impacted customers.
Go to Top of Page

Angibabes
Regular Contributor

17 Posts

Posted - 30 March 2021 :  13:37:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I called RBS today to find out what was happening and was told mt PPI complaints were still with the payments team. No decision has been nor can they give a timeline either
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 31 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2020 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Bright Oak Limited. Company Number: 06774006. Data Protection Registration: Z1657982.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.