Our experience so far
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Xin1
Just Joined

1 Posts

Posted - 29 December 2021 :  20:53:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,
I thought I would leave some feedback for anyone that is struggling or worrying about debt. We have advice and a trust deed put in place for myself and my husband by Kevin, since we first contacted Trust deed they have been nothing but kind and courteous and non judgemental to our situation, instead we have had helpful advice and clear options of what we could do, since we have spoken to Kevin and had our trust deed set up it has taken a huge weight off my shoulders and allowed myself to get help for debt and that we are no longer struggling trying to pay everything we can't afford, we now have a healthy budget to stick to each month and look forward to starting a fresh once this has finished, it didn't take long to set up and Kevin did everything and gave us another lady to contact when we had letters sent from creditors after the trust deed was set up and she contacted them to make sure they updated there records so we stopped recieving letters.
We would recommend people getting advice from them because they have been so good and actually listen to your situation and see what you can afford rather than other companies who just try to set something up which you may still not be able to afford.
Thank you for helping us and will enable us to move on from the constant worry of debt, we are looking forward to the future of being debt free, we were also able to keep our home and car as the creditors allowed this as we have a protected trust deed, not everyone will lose there home which you immediately think but again advice from the experts and guidance will help you with this.
Thanks for reading

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

13874 Posts

Posted - 30 December 2021 :  18:42:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the trust deed forum Xin1.

It's very kind of you to give your time to share your experience with those who might be considering starting a trust deed.

I'm also really glad to hear that you have been so happy with the professional advice and support that Kevin has provided you with. We've heard this from so many people during the many years that Kevin has been posting on this forum and also providing direct personal advice to those who get in touch.

Congratulations to you for taking this big and important step that means you can look forward to a brighter financial future.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page

Kevin Mapstone
Trust Deed Expert

4041 Posts

Posted - 05 January 2022 :  09:07:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much for your kind words, Xin1. I'm very pleased to hear that you are looking forward with optimism to the future.

Recommended Partner & Trust Deed Expert - Ask me for help setting up a Scottish Trust Deed
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2022 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Bright Oak Limited. Company Number: 06774006. Data Protection Registration: Z1657982.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, c/o Bright Oak Ltd, Cardiff House, Priority Business Park, Barry, CF63 2AW. Tel: 0141 2490416.