Trust Deed Forum - How Long do Trust Deed Creditors Stay on File?
Trust-Deed.co.uk
Home Home Page

Trust Deed Forum
Trust Deed Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Trust Deeds
 Scottish Trust Deed Forum
 How Long do Trust Deed Creditors Stay on File?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jamie1874
Contributor

7 Posts

Posted - 29 April 2021 :  13:37:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

Been a long time since i was here but i hope you are all ok. I completed my trust deed in Nov 18 with it fallping off my credit reports around the same time in 2020.

This has been great however i still have one creditor from my trust deed (Safetynet) showing on my credit report and they marked as settled in Nov 18. Will they stay on my credit report 6 years from this date ie Nov 2024? Or should they have disappeared 6 years from when they were included in my trust deed?

They are showing late payments against my account with them for a few months in 2015 whilst in my trust deed which does not seem correct either. Any advice would be appreciated.

All other creditors contained in my trust deed are no longer on my credit reports.

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

13734 Posts

Posted - 29 April 2021 :  14:06:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Jamie1874,

They should have added a default notice to the account at around the time your trust deed began.

The effect of this would be that the account would vanish from your credit file six years later.

Is there a default notice added to the account? If there is, when is it dated in relation to the start of your trust deed?

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page

Jamie1874
Contributor

7 Posts

Posted - 29 April 2021 :  14:18:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi TDA.

Nope no default notice or date in relation to the account. I thought there was something fishy about it.

I will contact with them and put what you have told me to them.

Many thanks for the quick reply.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2021 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Bright Oak Limited. Company Number: 06774006. Data Protection Registration: Z1657982.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.