Scottish Trust Deed Forum
 Credit check annual review
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nics07

6 Posts

Posted - 01 April 2020 :  17:33:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good evening

I was just wondering if during your annual review a credit check is again taken to get upto date information? I keep checking my credit file and it is normal for payments to still be marked as missed and defaulting even when in a protected trust deed?

Thank you for any help

David Tannock
Trust Deed Expert

2383 Posts

Posted - 01 April 2020 :  19:55:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi nics07,

At the annual review itís just an income and expenditure form that you complete and return with payslips and bank statements.

Another credit report at this stage isnít normal practice.

The payments will be marked as missed or defaulted as your not making your contractual monthly repayments. Try not to worry too much about your credit rating until you are coming close to the end of your Trust Deed. When you reach this point i would look at your credit file and then you want to have the lenders amend the default date to as close to the start of the Trust Deed as possible. The defaults and accounts should fall off your credit file 6 years from the original default date.

There is good advice under the section Repair Credit Rating on the forum.

Recommended Partner & Trust Deed Expert - Ask me for help setting up a Scottish Trust Deed    
Go to Top of Page

nics07

6 Posts

Posted - 01 April 2020 :  20:28:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much for your reply David. It is much appreciated and helpful. Thank you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2020 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Channel Active Limited. Company Number: 06412452. Data Protection Registration: Z1332750.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.