Speak to an Advisor
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lhen
Regular Contributor

18 Posts

Posted - 28 June 2022 :  20:29:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I am having trouble with my trustee and getting through to someone directly.

Is there a way to speak to one of the advisors on here directly?

Many thanks and best wishes.

LHen

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

13967 Posts

Posted - 30 June 2022 :  09:23:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Lhen,

We keep questions about existing debt solutions to this forum.

The people who contribute to this forum are doing so around their day jobs and family responsibilities, so the forum works well in terms of being able to dip in whenever they find they have 5 minutes spare. They also can't provide information that you can rely upon in any kind of dispute due to the nature of the relationship between a trustee and their client.

If there's any information we can provide here that might help you we will of course be very pleased to do so. If you feel as though you have a genuine case and aren't being treated fairly by your trustee, there is also an escalating line of complaints processes you could use that could lead to the involvement of persons who are empowered to intervene.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2022 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) AMI Financial Solutions Limited. Company Number: SC533818. Trading Address: Unit 1017, Mile End Mill, Abbey Mill Business Centre, 12 Seedhill Road, Paisley, PA1 1JS. Tel: 0141 848 6353. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.