Question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nicci_36
Frequent Contributor

36 Posts

Posted - 12 June 2022 :  11:46:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
I go on holiday soon all booked and paid for before entering a protected trust deed. I have been transferring money to my mum the last couple of months for. my spending money so I have it when I go. Is this something I am allowed to do? I am actually reducing my costs in my budget from other things to be able to do this.

I just want to make sure I am doing the right thing if I am honest as itís my first time ever having a protected trust deed. I donít want to be questioned when it comes to my first annual review.

As like I said before there are some months I may not use all my allowance for food etc as I would use that to buy my son a gift for his birthday coming up next month

Thanks

Paul McDougall
Trust Deed Expert

154 Posts

Posted - 13 June 2022 :  09:51:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Morning Nicci

What you have advised is common and you are entitled to a holiday. I do not foresee there been an issue as long as the payments per month are reasonable and not deemed excessive.

P

Recommended Partner & Trust Deed Expert - Ask me for help setting up a Scottish Trust Deed    
Go to Top of Page

Nicci_36
Frequent Contributor

36 Posts

Posted - 13 June 2022 :  10:30:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks #128522;

Itís around £50-£150 per month nothing more than this. Should I be putting a subject on the payment transfer to show?

Iím also due to get a payment from my work for cost of living next month for £300 I spoke to my trustee who advised I would not need to give this to them as it is for cost of living so I can have this however do I need this in writing from them.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2022 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Bright Oak Limited. Company Number: 06774006. Data Protection Registration: Z1657982.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, c/o Bright Oak Ltd, Cardiff House, Priority Business Park, Barry, CF63 2AW. Tel: 0141 2490416.