Scottish Trust Deed Forum
 Early
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Billyboy1
Advanced Contributor

67 Posts

Posted - 10 June 2022 :  20:01:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi folks hope everyone is doing well its been a while since i was on here, ive got 10 months left on my trust deed everything has been good so far, i was wondering would i be able to get a relative to pay my remaining months or does it have to run til its 48th month sorry for sounding a bit thick here, if its to go til the 48th month thats no problem, was just wondering thanks in advance.

Dazzla359
Regular Contributor

16 Posts

Posted - 11 June 2022 :  10:18:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe you can get out early but after the following has been paid

1 - The full amount you owed at the start plus...
2 - Interest on the debts plus...
3 - Your trustee's fees and costs

Iím sure an expert will be on to confirm soon
Go to Top of Page

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

13963 Posts

Posted - 13 June 2022 :  10:19:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Billyboy1,

Dazzla359 is correct. Trust deeds are legally subject to a minimum term of four years, unless all of the things listed Dazzla359 have been paid in full.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page

Billyboy1
Advanced Contributor

67 Posts

Posted - 13 June 2022 :  12:48:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi tda a kinda thot that but again thank you for your info and dazzler359s in put and everybody's info in the past ,only got 10 months to go and everything has been straightforward so far,its been hard working to budgets but you just have to get on with it,its probably what i deserve with putting myself in this position in the 1st place but things have been very tight but this is the price i deserve to pay for me doing this,but the worry stress and everything building up a trust deed was the best thing ive ever done so anyone with similar problems seek tda and the experts advice because its been priceless to me so a big thank you so far much appreciate.
Go to Top of Page

Kevin Mapstone
Trust Deed Expert

4100 Posts

Posted - 14 June 2022 :  09:35:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not long now, Billyboy1. Hopefully the last 10 months will fly by for you.

Recommended Partner & Trust Deed Expert - Ask me for help setting up a Scottish Trust Deed
Go to Top of Page

Billyboy1
Advanced Contributor

67 Posts

Posted - 14 June 2022 :  10:46:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not long kevin but your advice and tda advice have guided me through all this,this forum is fantastic massive thank you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2022 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Bright Oak Limited. Company Number: 06774006. Data Protection Registration: Z1657982.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, c/o Bright Oak Ltd, Cardiff House, Priority Business Park, Barry, CF63 2AW. Tel: 0141 2490416.