Scottish Trust Deed Forum
 Few months left
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ksm00009
Contributor

11 Posts

Posted - 31 December 2021 :  12:54:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I only have a few more payments left in my term and I am about to start a new job. I'm looking for some advice as one of the advisors at my trust deed states I'll need to send them my first payslip to see if my contributions need to increase however I have spoken to another person who has said they won't be increased as I will only have a few payments before the end of my 4 year term. Which do you think will be correct?
I will have a fair bit of disposable income with my new salary so I did expect my payments to increase.
Thanks

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

13967 Posts

Posted - 01 January 2022 :  17:42:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Ksm00009,

Unfortunately I think your contribution will need to increase during those final months. You're required to pay over your disposable income, which will change over time.

I guess the good news is that pretty soon you'll be able to benefit directly from this extra income that you're now earning.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2022 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) AMI Financial Solutions Limited. Company Number: SC533818. Trading Address: Unit 1017, Mile End Mill, Abbey Mill Business Centre, 12 Seedhill Road, Paisley, PA1 1JS. Tel: 0141 848 6353. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.