Scottish Trust Deed Forum
 Nearing the end of trust deed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JackieMcR
Regular Contributor

21 Posts

Posted - 25 September 2021 :  22:15:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I havenít wrote much on this site but I have been reading all the comments and posts since I joined nearly 4 years ago. Now that I only have 3 more payments to go on my trust deed I want to thank this form for all the help and advice they have provided over the years and I want to say that I really couldnít have got through it without the wisdom of information this forum provides.

I want to say to anyone thinking if a trust deed to definitely do it as not only will it help your finances it will literally change your life for the better. I canít believe how quick the past 4 years have gone and the thought of being debt free in a few months is beyond belief.

Life is for living and having debt is nothing to be ashamed of. Getting out of debt is the most courageous thing you can do.

Thank you guys!!

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

13824 Posts

Posted - 27 September 2021 :  09:34:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi JackieMcR,

It's lovely to hear that you are approaching the end of your trust deed and I hope these last couple of months pass quickly for you.

Thank you for your kind words about this forum. It's great to hear that it has been helpful for you.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page

Kevin Mapstone
Trust Deed Expert

4021 Posts

Posted - 27 September 2021 :  09:36:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wise words, JackieMcR. Good for you and I hope the last few months pass by just as quickly. Thanks.

Recommended Partner & Trust Deed Expert - Ask me for help setting up a Scottish Trust Deed
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2021 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Bright Oak Limited. Company Number: 06774006. Data Protection Registration: Z1657982.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.