Trust Deeds
 Scottish Trust Deed Forum
 Extra months above year 4
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kazza

4 Posts

Posted - 24 September 2021 :  21:37:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Iíve finished 4 years of my TD and have an additional 16 months due to equity in my house and car which is fine - I knew about this.

Iím being promoted at work and have a fair bump to my salary, will this increase my payments as Iím past the standard 4 years and now into the equity payments?

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

13824 Posts

Posted - 24 September 2021 :  21:44:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Kazza,

It should be a particular sum of money that they're looking to collect in to account for the equity in your home and car.

If you're able to pay more each month I'd expect you'll be able to complete the trust deed sooner.

Would you rather finish the trust deed sooner, or to have more money in your pocket for the next 16 months?

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page

Kazza

4 Posts

Posted - 24 September 2021 :  21:46:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, I would love to finish the trust deed earlier once my new wage starts coming in. Do I just need to contact my TD company and ask?
Go to Top of Page

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

13824 Posts

Posted - 24 September 2021 :  21:51:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Definitely Kazza. Give them a call when you're ready and confirm that they're happy to proceed like this.

It sounds like this would very much be in the best interests of you, your creditors, and your trustee.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2021 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Bright Oak Limited. Company Number: 06774006. Data Protection Registration: Z1657982.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.