Scottish Trust Deed Forum
 Confused
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Patsy
Just Joined

2 Posts

Posted - 10 July 2021 :  11:14:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I have had my PTD for four years now, July 17. I received a letter today to say that the company’s say she has started the administration and expects her discharge as trustee to be Feb 22. My circumstances changed in the last year and I have co operated with the trust deed company. I am not paying any contribution at present and I submit evidence of income regularly. Would, if my circumstances changed, I pay a contribution until Feb 22, or would the end this month?
My questions are: , when does my-trust deed end? Is it 4 years from the start of it or is it in Feb 22 when the trustee has finished their administration? Also can anyone tell me when it will be del#8203;eted from the credit file? If anyone could answer any or all of these questions, I’d really appreciate it. Many thanks for your help in advance . #129392;

Paul McDougall
Trust Deed Expert

121 Posts

Posted - 12 July 2021 :  09:10:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Patsy

Your Trust Deed concludes when your Trustee receives their discharge.

There are previous posts in relation to credit file and reporting. https://www.trust-deed.co.uk/repair-your-credit-rating.html

p

Recommended Partner & Trust Deed Expert - Ask me for help setting up a Scottish Trust Deed    

Edited by - Paul McDougall on 12 July 2021 09:11:07
Go to Top of Page

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

13775 Posts

Posted - 12 July 2021 :  09:17:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the trust deed forum Patsy.

You should check with your trust deed provider whether they might want any further contributions from you. There's no way for us to know the answer to this question.

As Paul says, your trust deed ends when your trustee is discharged. However, from a practical point of view you might consider the end to be when you are discharged (which will happen before your trustee is discharged). You'll no longer be subject to the relevant restrictions once you have been dicharged.

Your trust deed will no longer show on your credit report six years after it began.

You might want to have a look at the following page which covers a number of topics that may be of interest to you:

https://www.trust-deed.co.uk/repair-your-credit-rating.html

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page

Patsy
Just Joined

2 Posts

Posted - 12 July 2021 :  09:38:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much for your replies, they are very helpful. #128079;#128079;#128149;#128149;
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2021 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Bright Oak Limited. Company Number: 06774006. Data Protection Registration: Z1657982.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.