Trust Deeds
 Scottish Trust Deed Forum
 PRA group default notice date
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Stock565

6 Posts

Posted - 03 June 2021 :  13:10:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All, small problem with PRA group. I have reached out to them to ask them to adjust the default date on my credit file. The default date with them is May 2018, however, my PTD began Oct 17 (YEs, only 4 months left to go!!). They have responded telling me they are unable to change my date of default to the same date as the PTD began. Any advice on next steps to convince or encourage them to change the date???

M.Stockwell

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

13754 Posts

Posted - 03 June 2021 :  13:22:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Stock565,

I'd suggest making a formal complaint to them about this and requesting that they change their decision.

This could result in someone more senior and empowered taking a look at the matter and, hopefully, making the correct decision.

If that doesn't work you can take it to the Financial Ombudsman.

You're perfectly entitled to expect them to make this change to your credit file.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2021 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Bright Oak Limited. Company Number: 06774006. Data Protection Registration: Z1657982.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.