Trust Deeds
 Scottish Trust Deed Forum
 First annual review
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

readyeddie

4 Posts

Posted - 17 January 2021 :  16:40:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first annual review of my PTD is due in May, and I was wondering what I should expect. Is it purely a paper-based exercise, or will I be going through another I&E with an advisor? Do they want access to my accounts again?

Kevin Mapstone
Trust Deed Expert

3959 Posts

Posted - 17 January 2021 :  19:51:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Different firms have different processes, readyeddie. Some will send out an I&E for you to complete and return, others have embraced digital technology more and use open banking etc. Whichever way it works, your trustee is likely that to want to see recent bank statements and payslips.

Recommended Partner & Trust Deed Expert - Ask me for help setting up a Scottish Trust Deed
Go to Top of Page

readyeddie

4 Posts

Posted - 23 January 2021 :  18:07:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since the PTD started, my circumstances have changed and I've moved in with my partner to a house where she is sole owner, and a significant proportion of my income goes to her to pay for housing expenses, and splitting the cost of other bills such as car finance etc. Will I need to provide proof of the purpose of this expenditure? Should I arrange some kind of signed agreement with my partner?
Go to Top of Page

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

13655 Posts

Posted - 24 January 2021 :  20:21:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi readyeddie,

I wouldn't overthink this too much at the moment. Just supply whatever information is requested when the time comes.

Trust deed firms will be working with many customers who, like you, pay money to a partner who takes care of the bills.

Your trust deed provider will then let you know if there's any extra specific information that they need for your file.

So long as you're just paying your fair share of the bills there shouldn't be any issues.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2020 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Bright Oak Limited. Company Number: 06774006. Data Protection Registration: Z1657982.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.