Trust Deed Forum - Wage decrease
Home Home Page

Trust Deed Forum
Trust Deed Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Trust Deeds
 Scottish Trust Deed Forum
 Wage decrease
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Frequent Contributor

48 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2020 :  12:40:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone just looking for some information here please,if someone was already in a protected trust deed and payiny 200 per month into it,and your net monthly wage falls by 260 per month,does your payment fall significantly to readjust and take longer than the 48months that was agreed at the start of your trust deed,thanks in advance.

Kevin Mapstone
Trust Deed Expert

3868 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2020 :  12:51:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Billyboy1
Your only obligation is to pay in what you can afford, so if your income falls significantly then you should let your trustee know and they should adjust your contribution accordingly.
The term shouldn't be extended if the reduced contributions are due to a change of circumstances beyond your control.

Recommended Partner & Trust Deed Expert - Ask me for help setting up a Scottish Trust Deed    
Go to Top of Page

Frequent Contributor

48 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2020 :  13:28:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi kevin thanks for qick response, yes out of my control could soon be coming off continental shifts on to a 3 shift pattern demand in my department has changed so doesn't need to work 24/7 .but when it does change we are still getting our normal wage for 3 months and phased into the lower wage,but yes out of my control here,and could happen in the next few months,cheer kevin.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2020 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Channel Active Limited. Company Number: 06412452. Data Protection Registration: Z1332750.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority., Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.