New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mrsfrisbee
Contributor

8 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2020 :  06:22:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I am panicking again.
Last night I made a few Groupon purchases and paid with PayPal. I have updated my card details on PayPal. After placing the order I have seen that my old bank account has been defaulted too, I am way over my overdraft limit with this account so no idea why they are not declining payments.
I tried to phone Groupon to cancel all transactions but due to Corona they are closed so I have sent in an email.
Is it really bad to use your bank account when the deed is being set up. Today is week 3 of 5.
Many thanks in advance for any advice.

Ss

Mrsfrisbee
Contributor

8 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2020 :  14:01:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can anyone advise?

Ss
Go to Top of Page

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

13361 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2020 :  15:52:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Mrsfrisbee.

The main issue here is that only debts that existed when you signed your trust deed will be covered by it.

If you’ve used credit from an included account, you’ll remain liable to repay this amount and any interest/charges that accrue on it.

I’d suggest you inform your trustee and get their advice on what to do next.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2020 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Channel Active Limited. Company Number: 06412452. Data Protection Registration: Z1332750.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.