Account limits
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mrsfrisbee
Contributor

8 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2020 :  10:18:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
Wondering if anyone can help. My husband is 3 weeks in getting his deed protected. I logged onto one of our credit companies this morning, we both have 2 with the same company. I used the wrong details originally and got into his by mistake. I was very confused though as it said we had our full credit amount available which was not the case as the account only had a little if a 1000 limit on it.my personal account is normal. Why do you think this may have happened. I know we wouldn't do it but they have theoretically opened up all the credit again. I am extremely confused.

Ss

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

13361 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2020 :  10:42:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Mrsfrisbee.

I don't know why this would be the case. It might be some administrative procedure used by the firm when an account becomes subject to a trust deed, but that's just a wild guess.

It's obviously best not to access that credit because any credit incurred after a trust deed begins will not be included in the arrangement.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page

Mrsfrisbee
Contributor

8 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2020 :  10:48:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi thank you. I have no intention of using it again. Just very confused as it says my available balance is exactly my credit limit and there was only a marginal amount left over when trust deed was put together

Ss
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2020 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Channel Active Limited. Company Number: 06412452. Data Protection Registration: Z1332750.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.