Scottish Trust Deed Forum
 Finally,,,
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AGMcCabe

5 Posts

Posted - 25 November 2019 :  12:22:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy days.

Credit score now back up to 989/999 according to Experian.

Aside from a Mortgage and Car Loan - debt free.

Trust Deed's work!

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

13192 Posts

Posted - 25 November 2019 :  12:45:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's wonderful AGMMcCabe. Congratulations to you.

I just looked back to your first post here in October 2013. What a lot has changed since then!

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page

David Tannock
Trust Deed Expert

2284 Posts

Posted - 25 November 2019 :  16:25:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi AGMcCabe,

Thatís fantastic news. Congratulations on the successful completion of your Trust Deed but also importantly rebuilding your credit file back up to an almost perfect score. Make sure you double check the other credit reference agencies too to ensure itís all positive with them.

Your point about Trust Deedís working is a good one. Often for people starting out on a Trust Deed itís very hard to see that light at the end of tunnel but a Trust Deed can and does work but as long as itís all set up correctly at the outset. I always try to tell people itís just about taking one or two steps back in life to enable them to set up the rest of their lives rather than struggling every month for years.

How did you find the whole Trust Deed experience?

Recommended Partner & Trust Deed Expert - Ask me for help setting up a Scottish Trust Deed    
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2018 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Channel Active Limited. Company Number: 06412452. Data Protection Registration: Z1332750.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.