New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19

Duckbill
Regular Contributor

20 Posts

Posted - 24 July 2020 :  16:13:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys, a while ago I emailed the FOS with my complaint and I received a couple of attachments to be printed and filled in. One was a complaint form (5 pages), and the other a consumer questionnaire (11 pages). Some of the questions were unanswerable - asking for specific dates for events from years ago. Has anyone else received these forms and what did you do with some of the questions which you couldn't answer?
Go to Top of Page

Luke4630
Advanced Contributor

117 Posts

Posted - 25 July 2020 :  06:26:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes same thing i told FOS rbs have my original copies ,my complaint has went quiet FOS taking further guidance .
Go to Top of Page

ewenR22
Contributor

7 Posts

Posted - 04 August 2020 :  09:34:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had an email from the FOS saying they had everything they needed for them to look into my complaint.

ewenR22
Go to Top of Page

Luke4630
Advanced Contributor

117 Posts

Posted - 05 August 2020 :  19:11:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Update from FOS today not looking good they seem to be hiding behind the deadlines and a new one they have mentioned is the 29th aug 2019 deadline for redress ,why if complaints were upheld by rbs ,utter rubbish I'm asking to speak to the adjudicator 2moro .
Go to Top of Page

Kayak
Advanced Contributor

72 Posts

Posted - 07 August 2020 :  09:01:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Luke4630 nice one , keep pursuing. The carry on with RBS and FOS is a joke. Not much faith in FOS!
Go to Top of Page

Luke4630
Advanced Contributor

117 Posts

Posted - 07 August 2020 :  11:24:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was a long day on the phone with them ,, I'm questioning every detail with FOS no stone unturned ,fingers crossed
Go to Top of Page

Luke4630
Advanced Contributor

117 Posts

Posted - 07 August 2020 :  12:26:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Small update my MSP just phoned me and is going to look at my paperwork and contact FOS in regards to my complaints with them
Go to Top of Page

kdyguy
Contributor

14 Posts

Posted - 14 August 2020 :  21:55:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Received a letter from the RBS PPI team this morning saying they were sending me £50 for poor service following my complaint to FOS. Called to tell them I was not accepting this so do not send £50 to me, the only cheque I will be accepting is the near £4k they are withholding from me!
Go to Top of Page

Mercgaz74
Contributor

7 Posts

Posted - 17 August 2020 :  09:24:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Latest correspondence from the Superme court states the appeal hearing is unlikely to be hear until after the summer when courts opens in October.
Go to Top of Page

Bacardibill
Regular Contributor

19 Posts

Posted - 17 August 2020 :  13:02:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes just to confirm the last post, I have had an e mail from Chief Case Manager at the Supreme Court who states " Donnelly v RBS is waiting to be referred to the Panel and will be determined in due course"
So, the wait continues...…….
Go to Top of Page

Kayak
Advanced Contributor

72 Posts

Posted - 19 August 2020 :  16:32:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We can always hope that the panel decide to deny reading the appeal and go withthe decision their learned friends have already made. I assume the panel may have this option if RBS have no new legal point to raise, in which case they will reject it and bring an end to the long sad mess that RBS have drawn out deliberately as long as possible?
Go to Top of Page

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

13520 Posts

Posted - 19 August 2020 :  17:39:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm no legal expert Kayak, but my understanding is that there's quite a significant test to pass before the Supreme Court agrees to hear a case at all.

I don't believe the case would be listed unless it had already been deemed that RBS has an arguable case.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page

Kayak
Advanced Contributor

72 Posts

Posted - 19 August 2020 :  19:58:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TDA, has the case been listed and where(date set?).My understanding was it was going to panel?
Go to Top of Page

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

13520 Posts

Posted - 20 August 2020 :  09:05:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Kayak,

My understanding is that the term "panel" refers to the group of Supreme Court judges that hear a particular case.

I'm no expert on this though.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page

ewenR22
Contributor

7 Posts

Posted - 20 August 2020 :  17:12:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just recieved an email from the Fos. They have said that the RBS have acted fairly in keeping the ppi to offset debt. Reading the email I am slightly confused with a statement made....... We appreciate that there have been Supreme Court judgments about who gets PPI compensation when there’s a trust deed involved that has ended, along with other court cases. Has anyone else had similar correspondence.

ewenR22
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2020 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Channel Active Limited. Company Number: 06412452. Data Protection Registration: Z1332750.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.