Scottish Trust Deed Forum
 Loan to purchase new kitchen
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ronnie46uk
Regular Contributor

15 Posts

Posted - 25 April 2019 :  12:37:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a bit wary of applying for a loan to pay for a new,badly needed, kitchen. I have been discharged from my trust deed since August 2014 and have had my final discharge in November 2015. I have been debt free except for mortgage payments since the end of my trust deed, would hate to be refused is this a possibility?

Swandog
Advanced Contributor

220 Posts

Posted - 25 April 2019 :  13:11:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Ronnie46uk,

What does your credit report look like, is it good? Do you have a high credit rating score? You can check this on various websites like noddle, Experian or Equifax.

If your credit report looks good then I donít think you will have a problem applying for a loan to buy a new kitchen.

Using the website money saving expert website is good for comparing loads and they have a loan tool which you can complete and it will tell you the likelihood of securing a loan along with the amount you will pay per month and the interest you will pay back. Have a look at that as it will help.
Go to Top of Page

ronnie46uk
Regular Contributor

15 Posts

Posted - 25 April 2019 :  14:56:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks swandog for your reply. I did try to check my credit rating on credit call free web site but for some reason they said that they could not generate a report! I will try your online site
Go to Top of Page

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

13967 Posts

Posted - 25 April 2019 :  14:59:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi ronnie46uk,

There's three free credit reference agency links in the following updated article:

https://www.trust-deed.co.uk/repair-your-credit-rating.html

They cover all of the major credit reference agencies in the UK.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2022 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) AMI Financial Solutions Limited. Company Number: SC533818. Trading Address: Unit 1017, Mile End Mill, Abbey Mill Business Centre, 12 Seedhill Road, Paisley, PA1 1JS. Tel: 0141 848 6353. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.