Scottish Trust Deed Forum
 DAS credit file
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jojo93
Advanced Contributor

116 Posts

Posted - 09 June 2019 :  12:06:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am in a DAS i checked my credit report recently it dose not show i have any defaults but it does show i am in a das how long will this stay on my credit report when my Das is completed will i need to let the credit reference agency know so they can mark it as settled and where do they get there information that i am in a DAS

Kevin Mapstone
Trust Deed Expert

3736 Posts

Posted - 10 June 2019 :  08:12:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi jojo93

I imagine they get their information from the DAS Register, which the Accountant in Bankruptcy maintains. In the same way that the credit reference agency identified that you had entered into a DAS payment programme, they should also pick up the fact that it has been completed.

As with all information on credit reports, it should disappear 6 years after the entry is dated. I think that would be 6 years from the start date, though must admit am not certain that it will disappear if the DAS is still ongoing at that point.

Recommended Partner & Trust Deed Expert - Ask me for help setting up a Scottish Trust Deed    
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2018 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Channel Active Limited. Company Number: 06412452. Data Protection Registration: Z1332750.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.