New Topic  Topic Locked
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 27

Bert
Frequent Contributor

47 Posts

Posted - 15 November 2018 :  09:08:23  Show Profile
Said since day one, I signed a contract, I completed the terms and conditions of this contract and feel this whole situation, is down to greed, nothing else just GREED, I honestly think Mond thought this would be a easy way to increase his companies balance sheets,nothing to do with creditors etc. Well if this is coming to an end and Mr Mond has had his fingers burned, I wonít be losing any sleep for him, as Iím sure he hasnít lost any by the way he has treated those of us affected by this whole situation?
Go to Top of Page

amorphous
Advanced Contributor

127 Posts

Posted - 15 November 2018 :  09:22:33  Show Profile
I'll be interested in what Mr Monds letter says. Although it looks promising for you guys, I wouldn't be too surprised if there is another twist or turn.

Now we just need to find out what RBS are planning to do!
Go to Top of Page

GlasGaz74
Frequent Contributor

43 Posts

Posted - 15 November 2018 :  12:04:05  Show Profile
If anyone hears from rbs and what they intend to do please let us know.
Ive emailled them on Tuesday still waiting on a reply.

G Wood
Go to Top of Page

Gleith
Advanced Contributor

259 Posts

Posted - 15 November 2018 :  12:56:23  Show Profile
I emailed my ex trustee back with points that candlewick suggested and I am still waiting to hear. That was Monday.
Go to Top of Page

tinsoldier
Advanced Contributor

733 Posts

Posted - 15 November 2018 :  13:49:13  Show Profile
I think your ex-trustee was hoping you simply accepted without question, Gleith.

Good on you for raising queries with them.
Go to Top of Page

Gleith
Advanced Contributor

259 Posts

Posted - 15 November 2018 :  14:11:32  Show Profile
Thanks tinsoldier - I hope this doesn't affect me getting my money.
Go to Top of Page

jongers1
Contributor

10 Posts

Posted - 15 November 2018 :  15:03:10  Show Profile
I'm unsure whether to approach the financial ombudsman just now or wait a while? I seen another post that said rbs were reviewing their policy regarding this?

jongers1
Go to Top of Page

maverick267
Advanced Contributor

140 Posts

Posted - 15 November 2018 :  17:58:02  Show Profile
got answer from nvram as you were in a trust deed /iva you are not entitled to any ppi clam well hope they spend the money wisely as trustee sent email sayin not interested in ppi wow swine's not much point in pursuing it any further then?
Go to Top of Page

contoboy
Frequent Contributor

36 Posts

Posted - 15 November 2018 :  18:16:21  Show Profile
Maverick, I donít understand how NRam can take that stance given Supreme Court judgement. If you have been discharged call them back or better email them( so you have proof) and quote the Supreme Court verdict.
Go to Top of Page

tinsoldier
Advanced Contributor

733 Posts

Posted - 15 November 2018 :  20:02:13  Show Profile
If the bank has ruled that they have mid-sold PPI they canít just change their minds and keep the award. Unless they are involved in potential off-setting?
Go to Top of Page

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

12962 Posts

Posted - 15 November 2018 :  20:51:53  Show Profile
I believe they have adopted a similar set-off position to that of RBS.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page

amorphous
Advanced Contributor

127 Posts

Posted - 15 November 2018 :  20:57:27  Show Profile
Didn't someone mention on this thread a few pages back that NRam had agreed to pay out?
(or maybe it was on another thread...lol!)

Go to Top of Page

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

12962 Posts

Posted - 15 November 2018 :  21:14:56  Show Profile
I think youíre right amorphous.

I made a ďone down, one to goĒ comment in reply. Cannot remember which thread it was on.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page

wishfulthinker22

4 Posts

Posted - 15 November 2018 :  23:02:29  Show Profile
I got a letter from RBS exec complaints team today. Not sure if I can post images in here but it basically states that the Bank are carrying out a further review into how these cases are being handled and my request to refund has been placed on hold and as soon as there are further updates I will be notified.
Go to Top of Page

contoboy
Frequent Contributor

36 Posts

Posted - 16 November 2018 :  06:51:15  Show Profile
I was due to receive a cheque on the 12/11/18 but instead I received a text telling me that they wonít be able to meet that date and they will aim to have it resolved by the 10/12/18. Also this is minus any offset and if I was in a trust deed/IVA they will send the remainder to my trustee. RBS seem to be getting away with doing what they want. Itís little wonder they brought the banking industry to its knees
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 27 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2018 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Channel Active Limited. Company Number: 06412452. Data Protection Registration: Z1332750.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.