733 Posts

Posted - 06 November 2018 :  21:34:46  Show Profile
The banks position?
Go to Top of Page

Gleith
Advanced Contributor

259 Posts

Posted - 07 November 2018 :  07:35:53  Show Profile
This needs to be sorted I thought the whole point of it going to the Supreme Court was that we would have a decision and some clarity of the situation I am just not more confused as to whether I will ever see my money or not.i need closure on this as this has been going on now for too long.
Go to Top of Page

Wildchild
Advanced Contributor

164 Posts

Posted - 07 November 2018 :  07:45:39  Show Profile
Itís an absouloute dosgrace and all stems from the banks who casued all this by ripping people of with ppi. Casuing people debts.
They been ordered to refund people and some banks even think its there given right to off set it to pay debts they casued in the first place.
And as for this mind judgement clearly says where funds go. What annoys me as most former trustees have no interest and seems legal to do while many others say. We must follow law and keep it till instructed otherwise. ! Clear to see funds over last couple years can be given to debtors. And more clear now
Go to Top of Page

Turbobhoy
Advanced Contributor

86 Posts

Posted - 07 November 2018 :  08:20:15  Show Profile
How can this go back to court when the judge has already made a decision on the reduction of the trustee making a final distrubution and had had the chance already to make a submittion on this and declined to do so
Go to Top of Page

amorphous
Advanced Contributor

127 Posts

Posted - 07 November 2018 :  09:17:46  Show Profile
In this case, the court specifically did not rule on reduction, as this was not asked of them.
Everything is pure speculation at the moment, we just need patience to see what happens next.
Go to Top of Page

Gleith
Advanced Contributor

259 Posts

Posted - 07 November 2018 :  09:45:49  Show Profile
Patience I am running out of patience this has been going on for far too long now - time it was sorted once and for all.
Go to Top of Page

Turbobhoy
Advanced Contributor

86 Posts

Posted - 07 November 2018 :  13:00:15  Show Profile
I think we've been patient long enough
Go to Top of Page

Turbobhoy
Advanced Contributor

86 Posts

Posted - 07 November 2018 :  13:24:03  Show Profile
apparrantly mond is back at court today according to hodgsons for reasons they would not tell me
Go to Top of Page

tinsoldier
Advanced Contributor

733 Posts

Posted - 07 November 2018 :  13:47:45  Show Profile
What an absolute farce.
Go to Top of Page

Turbobhoy
Advanced Contributor

86 Posts

Posted - 07 November 2018 :  13:57:07  Show Profile
Farce is an understatement he lost should not be allowed to check different avenues to go down as this could go on for the next 3-5 years looks like desperate measures from a desperate man who in his own words with the letter I got once final ruling is made the funds would be distrubuted according to decision that's what I would call a liar
Go to Top of Page

Turbobhoy
Advanced Contributor

86 Posts

Posted - 07 November 2018 :  14:23:44  Show Profile
Just off phone to mcginnes asc they are saying that the Supreme Court is the final ruling on the case and that he has no where else to go he should be paying the money to the debtors
Go to Top of Page

head-just-above-water
Advanced Contributor

54 Posts

Posted - 07 November 2018 :  14:23:45  Show Profile
Anybody know which court. Then we could look up the roll.
Go to Top of Page

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

12961 Posts

Posted - 07 November 2018 :  15:16:03  Show Profile
Hi Turbobhoy.

You don't know for sure what he is doing, so using the word "liar" might be a bit strong and/or wrong?

Please remember that you're personally responsible for what you write here.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page

Turbobhoy
Advanced Contributor

86 Posts

Posted - 07 November 2018 :  15:50:59  Show Profile
might be coming on a bit strong but refusing to speak or even his company putting a message on here so we all know where we stand rather than all the secrecy
Go to Top of Page

amorphous
Advanced Contributor

127 Posts

Posted - 07 November 2018 :  17:51:06  Show Profile
On a bit of a (slightly humorous!) tangent, this is what I have learned so far about anything related to law....

1) Nobody ever gives any info willingly, or believes in communicating with clients (unless profit is involved)
2) Nobody ever makes a definitive statement that is not open to interpretation, or without a massive get out clause
3) Nobody speaks plain english, esp when an archaic law term that only lawyers understand is available
4) Everybody tries to do things as slowly as possible, and then go even slower

There is little point in getting exasperated with Mr Mond, as he is part of the system, and this is the rules they play by.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 27 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2018 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Channel Active Limited. Company Number: 06412452. Data Protection Registration: Z1332750.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.